Huginn

how to remove 'from Inoreader' tag when using Evernote Integration

When share article to evernote from inoreader, this article in evernote is always tagged with 'from Inoreader', even though already uncheck the box 'Transfer article tags from Inoreader to Evernote'. don't know which side, the inoreader or evernote, add this tag, but how to remove this tag? it's unnecessary and annoying.

This REALLY REALLY REALLY needs to be fixed. The kind of people that use evernote care greatly about their tags. Adding a superfluous one that I need to constantly delete is simply unacceptable. I decided not to go premium over this ONE feature and I am a HEAVY user of Inoreader for over a year. The "Transfer article tags from Inoreader" feature is potentially incredibly useful for evernote users' workflow, but it's simply impossible to use the built in sharing if it leads to an extra tag that then needs cleaning. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this!

Actually this was always worked like that. We'll consider eventual removing for this tag but we thought its useful. 

Could you please describe how the default (from Inoreader) tag distorts your workflow?