Jacket

Feeddler version 2.1 with InoReader support

i hope someone here can help me. i use Feeddler on iOS, the most current versions of both, and even with copying and pasting, i cannot get it to accept my inoreader login & pw. it tells me that it's invalid, but it's the same one i use to login and read via my desktop every day. has anyone else had this problem?

no, i'm using my Inoreader account information. that's what i have been copying & pasting. it's quite frustrating, and i can't figure out why it's not working. i log in on my desktop with the same login & pw every day, and it works fine. thank you so much for your help on this!

I wouldn't count on 7.1 to fix this... Just to be sure, let's check again. You are entering your username and password which you set here right? (This is in Preferences -> Profile)

post-1-0-19220900-1394487030_thumb.png

Well that's really strange. I just checked and I can login with both my username and email address. Nothing's broken. Do you have an Android device nearby to try and login with the same credentials in our Android app? It's using the same API methods.

no, sorry, i don't. i just have an iphone & ipad. hmm. it's very weird. i really thought uninstalling Feeddler and reinstalling it would be the fix, but it didn't. [EDIT]: what if i try changing my password here and trying again with a new one? does that make any sense?

whelp, reset my password, and it didn't work. I know I'm copying & pasting it correctly, and that I have connectivity, because I'm typing this comment on my iPad... but here's the error dialogue I'm getting:

"Error

(401) Cannot connect to Inoreader. Authorization needed.

Cancel / Retry"

retrying just results in the same dialogue over and over. hitting "Cancel" gives me this:

"Invalid Account

Internet connection is required to verify your Inoreader account."

as I mentioned, I know I have connectivity and a valid account because I just logged in with the same information so I could post this. I'm really at a loss as to what else I could try. I still haven't received a reply from the Feeddler developer, so maybe if I hear from them that might help.

thanks for any input you can give!