Jacket

How to user InoReader on News+ for Android

Thanks for checking, fyako. Must be something to do with my account. I do have a LOT of feeds (2700+ in my Bandcamp folder alone) -- could have something to do with it.

Yep, I'm experiencing the same results trying to contact them as well. Life does get in the way sometimes. Hope that's the case and they haven't actually abandoned it.

Not a problem, I also track the activity on gReader / News+ on their support forum in Google Groups.

I like the direction the Inoreader Team is going with the Inoreader native app but one of my important requirements / uses is on podcasts which News+ did have a more functional capability but it has not worked now for a few months+ so I have been using the Inoreader app.

I have been providing the Inoreader Team input / feedback on the support of podcasts in the Inoreader app and they plan to introduce / enhance those capabilities at some point in the future so that may help my current issues with News+.

Yes, that group is available but for some reason seems much less active than the gReader forum so I typically even post News+ questions or issues in either the gReader forum or in some cases both.

As for podcasts, the Inoreader Team has enhanced the capabilities with supporting podcasts via the web interface and indicated they will be adding additional capabilities to the Inoreader app which I definitely look forward to using.  It works OK now for podcast listening but is not as fully functional as a dedicated podcast app.

I am working through any of those "bumps" now as it is more important for me to be able to manage all of my content / information consumption in one place which Inoreader is fantastic including the use of all of the Inoreader functions including active searches, tagging, categorization, as well as the integration with Evernote for saving content.

Inoreader really is becoming quite the all-around web app, isn't it? Awesome you can save stuff in there from elsewhere now too. And I love the seamless Pocket/Evernote integration as well.