Sign in to follow this  
melcom

Windows Phone 8 client

Hi,

Are you planning on supporting authentication through google for the app instead of just inoreader account? I use that to sign in to inoreader, and it's the only reason I haven't bought the app already (as it is the only inoreader compatible client right now)

Thanks a lot.

I've got that application (I purchased it) but is completely unusable for me. It works as expected, but it is not usable (ergonomic). For an usable rss reader you have to test NextGen Reader (for example).

In Fast Rss you need to manually go on each subscription source to read it, and if you have about 200 it is a hard job. A co-worker of mine has about 3000 sources.

Absolutely all RSS reader *must* have an option to read each unread source in a list way, one after other and mark as read as same time it is read and directly go to next unread one. Any other behavior is completely anti-ergonomic. For example, Flipboard is a very famous RSS application that is completely unusable to read more than 10 RSS subscriptions because it puts each one in its own magazine. (Flipboard is a very valuable app, but not for reading RSS syndication).

This next is a matter of taste, but the application is very ugly and anti-aesthetic.