quadoxide

Broadcast Function Not Working (Web)

Hello! I'm reporting a pair of old, continuing issues for me in the hopes that someone might have a fix/workaround.

1. The shortcut for Broadcast is "s" but it does not seem to work for me. I can broadcast using the dropdown but the shortcut does not work. Other shortcuts work.
  2. My Profile page (which shows my broadcasts) is not updated. If you look at it, it only shows broadcasts from January and February of this year. When I open my profile within my account there is no problem as I can see all of them. Unfortunately, other users or non-users can't.

Thanks, and best regards.

Hello,

What are the options set for you in the "Social features" section in Preferences -> Profile? 

Please note that you should have "Broadcast notes" enabled in order to define where they go (public/private, etc.). 

44 minutes ago, wesson said:

Hello,

What are the options set for you in the "Social features" section in Preferences -> Profile? 

Please note that you should have "Broadcast notes" enabled in order to define where they go (public/private, etc.). 

Thanks for the reply! I've attached a screenshot of my social features settings.

444444.png

Quick update. The public profile now my newest broadcasts (just turned settings on and off again, and on and off again). Shortcut still isn't working though. Any ideas on how to fix that?

1 hour ago, wesson said:

It looks like you have "Article footer" disabled too. Could you please go to Preferences -> Interface -> Articles contents and enable it? 

Oh wow yes that worked splendidly. IDK why it was turned off (haven't modified m settings in years). Thank you, wesson!!!!

Add.: I can't believe I've been living like this for so long....

I'm glad to hear this. You are very welcome. This shouldn't happen itself too but who knows ;). 

Anyways, let us know if you face similar behavior again.