Sign in to follow this  
MiguelAngel

No images feeds

Hello, 

Thank you for the feedback and welcome aboard! We also really appreciate your opinion about our service! 

About the provided feeds. 

Unfortunately there are no images provided in the feed source for the first 2 publishers which is the reason about that. But there are attached images in the last one, so you shouldn't have issues with it. Also you can try using articles full content (shortcut key "w" or the coffee cup icon) in order to pull articles full content including their images.  

17 minutes ago, wesson said:

Hello, 

Thank you for the feedback and welcome aboard! We also really appreciate your opinion about our service! 

About the provided feeds. 

Unfortunately there are no images provided in the feed source for the first 2 publishers which is the reason about that. But there are attached images in the last one, so you shouldn't have issues with it. Also you can try using articles full content (shortcut key "w" or the coffee cup icon) in order to pull articles full content including their images.  

Thanks for the welcome and the fast reply!! I'm loving Inoreader.  I know first 2 publishers there are no images in the feed, but in Feedly i can see these images (probably differente way to read feed, i don't know). The last one, it shows images in some articles... Thanks again.  Last question... is there any way to show firts in Android app the most popular news?

You are very welcome.

Yes, most probably they are fetching them from different source or they are using some image postprocessing for these feeds. 

About the "Android app" question, could you please give us little more details about it? 

41 minutes ago, wesson said:

You are very welcome.

Yes, most probably they are fetching them from different source or they are using some image postprocessing for these feeds. 

About the "Android app" question, could you please give us little more details about it? 

Of course. In Feedly there is a "Popular+Latest" sort method. I'm wondering if there is a similar way to sort articles in Inoreader. Thanks

I see. We'll "Popular+Latest" sort  is not available for now, but we are considering similar implementation. Unfrotunately can't give you ETA for now.  

1 minute ago, wesson said:

I see. We'll "Popular+Latest" sort  is not available for now, but we are considering similar implementation. Unfrotunately can't give you ETA for now.  

Fine. Thanks again. 

Regards