fyako

IFTTT - Inoreader Mobile

I use IFTTT in combination with Inoreader and have done so for quite awhile.  I have an Inoreader rule that I use in combination with IFTTT that when I tag a piece of content it will run a IFTTT recipe to create a log entry in a Google Drive spreadsheet.  I have been using it for about two years without any issue.

I just noticed today that when I tag an item using the Inoreader mobile app, it will add the tag to that item and shows it in the rules log but it does not trigger the IFTTT recipe to run but if I tag an item through the web interface / browser the IFTTT recipe triggers "immediately".

I can reproduce it consistently.

Any thoughts or additional information I can provide?

Thanks.

Actually I've managed to simulate it. Actually this happens with the Android app only. 

We'll check what could cause this and will let you know as soon as we have some news. 

Wesson,

Thanks for the update and to confirm that I am using the Android version.

For what it is worth, I just tagged an item a few minutes ago and it worked by the Android app and it triggered the IFTTT recipe but it would not work yesterday at all.

Thanks for your assistance.

Wesson,

I am not sure if something changed over the last couple of days but wanted to confirm that this process appears to be working consistently now.

I use this capability a few times a day so will let you know if I see any changes.

Thanks,

Frank