Teddy Schwab

Feedly board feature

Hi! New here! Trying to see if I can move from Feedly...I do use Feedly's board feature a lot, where I have several boards that I use to keep let's say recipes, another one with tips, etc. These articles are like pinned and keep there all the time. The issue with inoreader, or at least I don't know if I can do this, is that if I create tags, like a Tips tag, the articles I imported from Feedly are there under older articles, but is there no way for them to show up all the time when I open the TIps tag? I'm not sure if I'm clear enough...any feedly user will know or understand what I mean... Thanks!!!

Hi there Teddy, I think I understand exactly what you mean. Simply select All Articles, when looking at tags: 

image.thumb.png.9a32f041d022dfa0726cacf68eaba758.png

I will think about your suggestion to make these posts always visible and be more like a collection, rather than Read/Unread feed.

Best,

Victor

Exactly Victor!!! Precisely what I was trying to explain! A sort of collection feature, sort like Pocket wise would be VERY cool! 
Enjoying Inoreader :-) I look forward to seeing how the new iOS apps will look like, to make me decide to take the plunge of moving from Feedly!
Thanks!