ChipAHoy

Layout dissatisfaction

I would still like to know why I keep seeing the same articles repeated from the same source. Also under Neath the headlines of articles I see the file names of the pictures in the article but I would rather see the text from the articles.

The reasons about duplicated articles might be many. Sometimes publishers decide to change something to their generators and similar behavior occurs. 

Of course we don’t rely only on GUID elements. Actually we have 5 different methods for detecting if an article is new for our system or not. More about the deduplication you can see here.

Actually there are many feeds duplicating articles for different reasons. That’s why in our web version we decided to add the "Filter similar articles" option available in Preferences -> Behavior. 
All you need to do is to enable this feature and eliminate similar behavior in the future but this applies only for our web version only. Mobile apps doesn't have this feature. 

About the file names under titles. Could you please give us some feed/articles for example in order to give you more adequate answer? 

Thank you for the provided screenshot. Actually these links (Original enclosures), are images attached to each article for this feed. This is something which depends of publishers. But you can choose how to see them going to Preferences -> Interface -> Article content -> "Attachments".