DEXTER DEXTER

Innoreader signs me out from time to time and FF addon icon shows nothing

It is very-very annoying to realize that I'm signed out of innoreader.

This means that after a while I notice that it was some time ago when my Firefox addon showed me that I've some unread things, when this happens I click on the icon and it shows me the login page, that is when I realize I was logged out for some reason (I never logout manually), so after login I have hundreds of thousands of unread feeds.

Can you make something about this? Maybe not signing out the user ever, or somehow show in the icon itself that it cannot check for unread feeds because the user is signed out.

You should tick the "Remember me" checkbox when logging into Inoreader.

For how long you are not using the service while you are experiencing this?

There is "al" (from auto login) cookie saved which is valid for a month ahead.  

I don't enter the credentials by myself, I only click on the Google button (so I sign on with Google). The "Remember me" checkbox is on by default, but the userinterface doesn't make me think that it uses that when someone logs in with FB or Google.

2 minutes ago, DEXTER DEXTER said:

Either way there should be something on the addon icon visually (like a red exclamation mark or something) to show that the addon could not check for unread feed.

Will be considered.  

I've just logged out logged in a couple of times right now to check what buttons are there and what is the status of the "Remember me" checkbox. Yes, right now there is a "al" cookie which is valid until Dec 22. Still I get logged out every - idk- 2 weeks or so, despite the fact that in this browser I check the feeds almost all day/every day.

Hmmm, you should be logged out until Dec 22. Let us know if you notice similar behavior before Dec 22 and of course if you are not deleting your cookies for some reason. 

9 minutes ago, wesson said:

Hmmm, you should be logged out until Dec 22. Let us know if you notice similar behavior before Dec 22 and of course if you are not deleting your cookies for some reason. 

You mean logged in/shouldn't be :)

I never delete the cookies manually, will check the cookie state next time when I realize again that I've been logged out.