Andrew Brightwell

Citation Generator?

First, I love inoreader -- it's absolutely fantastic.  A responsibility I have is to generate morning news clips from the various feeds I follow.  Is there a way to automatically generate a citation in inoreader?  Or is there an integration or another application where I could do this?  Right now I copy and paste everything and it can be quite time-consuming and cumbersome on heavy news days.

Thanks!

Hello, 

Thank you very much for the good opinion about us! We really appreciate it. 

Could you please just clarify, what do you mean with citation? Is that means you want to "share" parts/citations of the articles content? 

About automatic sharing. You can use the power of Rules about that or the HTML clips or RSS exports

But it's highly dependable of the exact use case, so we'll appreciate if you give us little more details about it in order to provide you with the best solution.

So I'm looking for something that just pulls the pertinent information from an article:  Publication, Headline, Author, Link.  Something like below... 

The Washington Post | National Republican Senatorial Committee ends joint fundraising agreement with Roy Moore campaign
Michael Scherer
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/national-republican-senatorial-committee-ends-joint-fundraising-agreement-with-roy-moore-campaign/2017/11/10/f393278c-c62e-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_alabama-215p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.7b2709eb1c55

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

First of all sorry about the delayed response.

Now I see what you are talking about. But unfortunately can't provide you with solution for now. 

We'll add your use case in our to-do list for consideration for eventual future implementation.