Laurie

Clear All Tagged Articles?

Hello,

I recently subscribed to the Inoreader Professional plan and wish I would have discovered Inoreader sooner, as I've found it an invaluable tool for my workflow.

Presently, I'm sorting articles for work purposes into tags by category that match my workflow (e.g. Science, Wellness, News, etc). At the end of the week I need to clear these tagged articles to start fresh the following week. I don't see an option to 'Clear All Tagged Articles' like you can do with starred articles. I have to go in and clear the tag manually from each article one by one and it can sometimes take a couple hours depending on how much I've saved and tagged throughout the week. 

Is there a way to clear all tagged items, without deleting the tag itself, or does anyone have a suggestion on how I might modify my workflow to be more efficient?

Thank you!

Laurie

Hello and welcome aboard ;)

We are very glad to hear that you are finding Inoreader invaluable for your workflow. 

Unfortunately at this stage you can't clear all articles from a given tag in bulk instead deleting the tag itself.

But your questions will be considered as feature request. 

Best Regards  

I'd love to see the ability to clear tags in the future. Tags would work perfectly for me if I didn't need to manually clear them one by one (this week I needed to clear 542 tagged articles and it took over two hours!). I'll play around a little more with folders and stars to see if I can find a solution to fit my workflow. 

Thank you for your reply.