DJDB

IFTTT integration is down

Hello.

IFTTT integration has been down for me for the past couple of days and some applets i've created there refuse to work. I've contacted IFTTT and their response was that they are "aware of the issue and working with our team on a fix".

Are you aware of this? Any news or any fix?

Thanks!

No we are not aware about such issues.

There are no similar complaints too. 

Also we can't see any indications of such problem:

Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 15.46.16.png

P.S.

I've just checked my applets and it seems they are working. 

Out of 3-4 IFTTT applets i've just tried testing, i was able to successfully manually check only one of them.

Problem begun with a Inoreader->OneNote applet, which refuses to work. I tried reconnecting Inoreader and OneNote. But the applet never runs and manual checking fails.

This is from my activity log. Tapping there just send me here, where there's no mention of Inoreader.

And here's the full response i got from IFTTT:

Troy replied: 
Hello,
Thanks for flagging this. We’re aware of the issue and working with our team on a fix.
Thank you for your patience while we troubleshoot,
The IFTTT Team

I'll try contacting them again.

Reconnected both services, even tried creating some new applets that have Inoreader as a trigger and Onedrive, e-mail and Trello as action. Nothing that has Inoreader as a trigger works, even though i'm making a successful connection with the service. Maybe i should try contacting IFTTT support?

HzRSRj7.jpg

No response from IFTTT. Just a note here, back in April, when i first contacted them about this issue, their response was 

Thanks for flagging this. We’re aware of the issue and working with our team on a fix

I never heard from them again and they haven't responded to my new mail yet (it's been 6 days).

This is a few minutes ago:

2k99Vgv.png

Since you checked this issue, something is broken on their side and they can't/won't fix it.

So, Inoreader's integration with IFTTT is essentially broken for me and their support is not responding.

Guess i won't be using IFTTT that much from now on. :-(

I am getting the same result trying to get IFTTT to work with Inoreader. If a certain tag in Inoreader then send an email to the email address registered with IFTTT.

I get Applet failed or: "We cannot get this applet to work at this time" error message.

I'm also getting similar results using Feedly with same IFTTT setting. Says it is done checking but nothing gets emailed to my IFTTT registered email address???

This is now 2018 September, are they ever going to get this resolved?