kapela86

Bug: scrolling bar is not displayed correctly on first run

Everytime on first run of Android App the button bar is cut off (I don't know if I used the correct word). It returns to normal only after I enter an article and then go back. If I minimize app and then return to it then button bar is ok, but if i close it by clearing opened apps (or system does it on it's own when low on free ram) then button bar will be cut off. I recorded a video so you will see for yourself. It's on Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.

ScreenRecord_2016-12-16-18-15-28.mp4

Hello, 

I’m suspecting the navigation bar of your device but can’t say for sure. Are you eventually have some option to change your navigation bar buttons and position?

Also are you able to simulate this is landscape mode or in a full screen (with double tap)?

Thanks.

Yes, I meant the bottom bar with 3 buttons. Actually we are doing some workarounds (calculations) for the application top bar and subscription tree pane in order to make them visible under the notifications bar (with battery percentage, notifications, etc.) which might cause these issues for you. 

I'll inform our android developers about your issue but can't give you any ETA or clear answer for now.