fyako

IFTTT Integration - Tags

I used Inoreader in conjunction with IFTTT to log and track certain content that I read, such as podcasts, to a Google Sheet to capture the various information available from Inoreader through the IFTTT channel.

I am able to use a recipe to save this information to a Google Sheet without a problem but noticed for some reason that all of the tags associated with a piece of content were being combined into a single cell on the Google Sheet and didn't know if that was working "as designed" or if there was a way to separate each tag into its own cell which would be preferred for sorting purposes.  Here is a link to the recipe that I created and have been using.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

Is there, or could there, be an option to be able to have them separated into different cells as that would allow for better sorting and filtering as time goes on?

Unfortunately there isn't. Also I can't promise anything about similar future implementation becasue the integration with the IFTTT is "locked". I mean if we change something to the integration we need to take all steps about importing new service including testing and approvement from IFTTT. I hope you understand.

OK, thanks, understand, I will utilize the current integration / implementation as it is working, I was just wondering if it was working as designed or not.

As for changes and the future, thanks for the heads up, I hope there will not be any issues with continuing to leverage the integration as it does provide quite a range of additional integration capabilities.

Thanks.