Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yo252yo

URL of my broadcast channel

6 posts in this topic

Hello

Thanks for this reader you're a lifesaver =)

I was wondering what the URL of the RSS feeds of items I broadcast was, so that I can share it all around. You should make it a little more obvious.

Thanks in advance

Hi, unfortunately this feature is not hidden, it's just not available yet. I'm planning it as well as RSS feeds for your folders and tags (but it will be optional of course). I cannot tell you exact date, because I'm already being tracked for other promises and more urgent things always come in the meantime, but I will try to make it soon.

As of today, this is in the DONE-list:

Changelog entry from Sat Jul 13, 2013 17:16

by Yordan Yordanov [admin] via InoReader log

Added the possibility to export your Favorites and Broadcasts (My Channel) via RSS feed. Go to Preferences -> Folders and tags and set them to public to get the RSS links.

Added the possibility to rename a subscription directly in the feed information dialog (Alt+i).

Fixed a bug which was not hiding the last focused item when using the "Show only updated feeds" setting if it doesn't contain unread items and you click on the Statistics page.

The current RSS links to your syndicated content (tags, folders) are a bit different now. The old ones will still work for some time, but will redirect to the new ones. Please update your RSS readers!