teddystiles

IFTTT Duplicates

6 posts in this topic

I have a simple IFTTT recipe set up to take articles that I like in Inoreader, and turn them into WordPress posts. It's been working flawlessly for a long time. Recently, however, duplicate posts - sometimes as many as 5 - have been being produced when I like a single article. Has anyone else noticed this?

Hello, 

We don't have known issues or similar feedback. Are you able to simulate it every time you like article?

What is the recipe log telling? 

Wasn't there an issue recently, where likes weren't being marked correctly? Could it be that the articles were liked multiple times?

11 hours ago, Kovaelin said:

Could it be that the articles were liked multiple times?

It might be. The trigger activates each time when the article is liked.

So I have an update on this issue. Another of my recipes creates a WordPress post when an article is broadcasted on Inoreader. Broadcasting is something you can really do only one time, correct? Yet check out the results on this blog: http://jotcreative.net/category/links/

In the past, I may have liked something multiple times on accident because there is no feedback on mobile (see http://forum.inoreader.com/index.php?/topic/11357-cant-tap-like-button/), but I certainly never broadcasted an article with the same message 4 times.

Hello, 

What is the applet log telling about that? Are you able to simulate it with any broadcasted article?