• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Good to know. It looks like they've worked out the kinks now, as it's all back to normal.
  2. 5-10 minutes after I posted that last message, the history for the one feed switched off the cURL error. Weird! We'll have to see if messages actually start to show up normally though. The one that started working again three days ago is not really its old self in that very long stretches go by with nothing, followed by a big burst of messages, many of which are not new. Part of this may have to do with MS still working things out.
  3. As of three days ago, only one of the two examples above returns the cURL error (not to imply that the one not showing the error is behaving normally). The output from the validator for both of them is completely different than it was when we first looked at it, further reducing my confidence in anything the validator has to say. I'm not sure cookies are an actual requirement if Feedly can handle the feeds.
  4. That's a little confusing. Don't many (most? nearly all?) feeds show some kind of issue in the validator? They did work in Inoreader before this month, and there's a good chance the validator said the same thing then, though I'm not sure. The feeds shows up fine in Opera. They also seem to work in Feedly.
  5. Microsoft has once again revamped certain forums, namely their "Answers" forum and ones that go by a different name but look the same (e.g. PartnerSupport). Their Technet forum, which is based on a different system, is not affected AFAIK. The change kicked in on Aug 1, and that's when the above errors started in the crawl. Examples:
  6. Was change in alphabetic sort intentional?

    OK, that's fine. BTW, the new sort doesn't yet appear in Statistics or Prefs/Subscriptions.
  7. Before I go through the bother of renaming feeds, I'm just wondering if the change in sorting made (I think) just in the last few days was intentional. Just to pick the two characters that I've used (there must be other examples), a hyphen now sorts before an apostrophe in the left column (Web).
  8. Missing images in some feeds

    It looks like the first site quickly fixed the problem after I contacted them about it.
  9. Missing images in some feeds

    So is that more of an individual site issue or something that can be compensated for in InoReader (given how this could potentially turn up for random sites)?
  10. I don't know what causes this, but a small number of feeds always have broken images. Here are two that I've seen over quite a long period of time:
  11. Has it more or less stopped working for anyone else in List view? It's most noticeable there, where only the top item is marked as read, if that. It's better in other views, but in some cases the last item is not marked as read. Tried Chrome and Firefox (speaking Web, not mobile).
  12. Thanks, working fine now. Google works in mysterious ways.
  13. Great. The common denominator seems to be a Chromium 56+ base, excluding Chrome itself, so it's likely to include other browsers too once they get past v55 (Vivaldi uses v56 right now, while the Opera dev that I use has v57). Depending on how unique your scrollbar implementation is, I have to wonder if whatever the issue is will turn up elsewhere, too (I haven't seen it elsewhere yet), in which case I hope it gets fixed in Chromium itself.
  14. Not sure what's happening here, since these are Chromium-based browsers and Chrome doesn't have the problem, but as of Vivaldi 1.7 (not present in earlier versions) and Opera 44 (unsure of when it started), on Windows, this problem occurs: If you have a long enough list of subscriptions with unread articles such that there's a scrollbar, then hovering the mouse over the scrollbar will cause the bar to flash rapidly. Clicking blank space beneath the scrollbar will not "page down" as it normally would (and likewise will not page up when going in the other direction). The only way to use a mouse to navigate down the list is to use the wheel. This video shows the flashing when hovering, how nothing happens when clicking, and finally shows scrolling working by using the wheel:
  15. Feed seems fine but no longer works here

    Since it was just a continuous stream of errors for days on end, what I finally tried just yesterday was deleting the feed and then re-subscribing, which worked immediately. So the bug seems to relate to something that can happen to an already-subscribed feed from which you can't recover without resubscribing.